Tuesday 3 September 2013

Help me, I'm poor.


- Bridesmaids (2011).


Accepting donations now.

My bank account is barren. Last week I was genuinely afraid to check it, you've all been there so don't judge me, that feeling in the pit of your stomach... 

'I should not have bought those heels. I should take them back, that would be the sensible thing to do.' 

Except I won't, and I never will. And I'll probably only wear them once, fall and nearly break my neck and relegate them to 'just look pretty on the shelf' ... £50 well spent, Mags. CRY.

Also, how have I been working all the hours under the sun and I'm STILL POOR? Oh yeah. The shoes. I'm starting to think I might have a genuine addiction to buying things I don't need - including a bottle of shiraz after work. Or before work, whats the difference, really? I jest! 

As a result of my pathetic bank balance, my social life is also in the midst of dying a horrific death. Basically I spend my evenings huddled up in my dalmation onesie wasting hours on Netflix.

That is, my ex boyfriends Netflix. He left it logged in on my laptop and I’ve been able to access it for a good 6 months now. His Facebook now shows he’s watched ‘The Proposal’, ‘Clueless’, ‘Eat Pray Love’ and a myriad of other similar flicks. Heh, heh, heh... devious. 

What am I going to do with my life when he clicks on and cuts me off? Get an actual life? I’m not sure I’m ready for that. Or that I can afford it.


x


5 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I feel right now, since London is the most expensive place ever! I bought a dress that is still in the bag because I don't need it for anything- I just had to have it. I CAN'T TAKE IT BACK THOUGH, IT'S TOO PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel quite the same haha! I love it that you're logged on to your ex's Netflix, devious indeed!! I hope your bank balance improves in the near future :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've all been there. On the verge of returning the expensive shoes but yet so desperately clinging onto them. At least you can be skint in beautiful shoes, eh?? And Netflix is the sure cure for money blues :)
    xxx
    everythingandthegirlxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. weve all been there! its the worst but sometimes the heels come first lol

    chloe xo

    www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


  5. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $10,050 USD every week, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete