Tuesday 18 December 2012

My life is good. Real good.

- Nacho Libre (2006)

My friend Joan and I hit Smiling Jacks last night for mexican, margaritas, and early Crimbo presents. This is an evening I could definitely get used to.  

We had a 'Nacho Sampler' to start hence the title of this post (see what I did there?!) but as we were starving we dived right in and forgot all about photos. You'll just have to take my word and pay a visit!

I am far from a food connoisseur (out of date milk? smells fine) but honestly, that MASSIVE quesadilla you see there? delicious!

Scotland in December demands chunky knits. I am quite happy to oblige as my wardrobe is just full of jumpers - I'd literally wear a jumper every day if I could get away with it.
shirt: h&m     jumper: george at asda      necklace: poundland! (can you believe it?!)

boots: everything5pounds.com (guess how much £, go on, guess!)

jeans: new look     bag: charity shop
in case you can't tell, i love a bargain.


Stirling really is quite pretty at Christmas time: 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment